Skin problem
Hi sir/Mam, I am facing skin issues. I get red pimples and later they turn to fungal infections. Some pimples later turns to black patches. Also, I feel itching on the body, after scratching it also turns to fungal infections. I used couple of creams but of no use. Pls guide.

It's Fungus  infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Kindly consult directly at my clinic In kalyani nagar pune near koregaon park for a proper diagnosis and treatment .
This is fungal infection. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Kindly consult online for proper assessment and treatment