Skin problem

Hi doctor, I am having some wierd skin issue. Actually once or twice with in a week I will get some bubbles kind on my skin (may be on any place - exterior) like fingers, hands, legs, thighs kind. And I have habbit of squeezing the same. Then that layer will peel off and that would will be painful for 3-4 days then slowly it will cure by itself. Am having this issue from nearly 8-9 years. But when I have non veg or food from outside this will increase. Second issue is in leg fingers (to be specific at finger joints) black kind of thick skin is accumulating and it's full itchy. I feel like to cut off my fingers that much itchy am feeling. When I use some hard stuff to rub it that hard skin will peel off and again blood will flow and 4-5 days then it will cure by itself. Please gime a advice I will act accordingly. Many thanks for the advice.

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin problem

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad Pune | Sexologist
first stop all whites like milk egg sugar salt maida bakery etc and reduce spices completely and eat after strict gaps of four hours each and once a day eat only raw food and only once cooked food.This will solve a lot of problems as obesity and immunity and skin are very much related
2hrs yoga pranayam
aerobics or sweating out daily for one hour helps in releasing toxins
Dr. Sidaarth Khera Delhi | Dermatologist
From what you are describing seems like you are suffering from dyshirotic eczema. Pls visit a dermatologist near you for proper examination and allergy tests.
In the meanwhile Pls start using calosoft af lotion and anti allergic tablet.