Skin problem

Dear Docs I have been suffering from Eczema on my right leg on the upper part of the feet since 6 yrs. Could you please advise me on this?
views-icons 36 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi In this photograph it looks more like Psoriasis than eczema. Skin biopsy can be done to confirm the diagnosis. Visit a qualified dermatologist only, for genuine guidance and treatment. Thorough history, examination and investigations are needed before starting any treatment. Dr Vijay Adhe Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?