Skin pimple appeared near lip
A white pimple appeared near lip..now it turned red today ...and it appeared just after my Periods went ...it is hurting I am afraid that it doesn't cause swelling ...what should I do

It's bacterial infection..it will improve with medicine... for detailed medicine prescription do online consultation with photo
Kindly consult online for further examination and proper treatment
Need to check to rule out herpes. Please send photos using online consult option for proper treatment
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.
Kindly consult online for treatment
Consult online