Skin peel on leg finger
Hello I am attaching pic. I can notice round extra skin peel on my right leg finger. It's painless. But irritating when I walk. It's kind of extra skin layer formed . Please help.

Don't worry...you are suffering from callosity  causing this problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
These changes have occurred due to repetitive friction. Kindly consult online for further evaluation and treatment
It can be many different entities depending on proper history. Please do a video consultation with dermatologist for accurate management
Hi ma'am u can go up with online consultation that will help u more with the treatment...thank u
Specific treatment available for better outcomes
Kindly do direct online consultations for detailed information
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.