Skin lump after after clearing pimples
I have acne on my face and I'm using benzac ac cream & femcinol a for pimples, the problem is I am getting skin lumps in the same spot of pimple and it will remain as it is it doesn't go,dark circles and uneven pigmentation due to pimples and face doesn't look clear, I kindly request you get a permanent solution for my problem.

Not to worry..it can be cleared..Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hello dear. For uneven skin, you can opt from laser resurfacing, chemical peels etc. Many creams and gels also available for improving the quality of skin. To know more, please consult online with clearer pictures
Ucan consult me in my clinic.It needs long term  treatment