Skin lightening
Off lately I have been getting darker skin underneath my armpit, forehead and groin area. I would like to get a chemical peel done. Is it advisable to have chemical peels done in those areas.
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi peeling is done depending on your general condition of skin and also need for it... consult a dermatologist for advice ...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.