Skin itches( got boils)

I have got Dandruff's on hair. So hair fall is more. Have got boils on face. Cheeks and foreheads. It itches a lot. My skin glow is gone. I m upset a lot pls help me. White patches also reflecting.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.