Skin issue due to allergi
I got a skin disease due to allergie from deodorant as my previous doctor said.but still issue has not been resolved.skin is getting dark and also rashes are coming now and itching too.whom shall I consult with this?

It sounds like dermatitis.the cycle will go on if d actual trigger is not removed. So do visit d nearest doctor near you so required treatment can be started.
You most probably have developed dermatitis. Visit an allopathic dermatologist near you. Before you choose your dermatologist read this article please: http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/skin-troubles-here-is-what-not-to-do
Do not self medicate or use steroid creams without showing a certified allopathic dermatologist