Skin disease
Sir doctor said me you was suffer from steroid I don't know the full name of disease Dr said its side effect of lucobet skin cream I am taking treatment Doxil 100 and Nioclean gel How much time it will take ?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi. Thanks for the query. Your query is not very clear but it appears that you were using certain ointments which had steroid as a component and have cause more harm to you and your skin. That condition is called TSDF, topical steroid damaged facies and can have various grades. With proper guidance, you should do well. Exact time of treatment and having a good skin can be suggested by the Dermatologist treating you.