Skin infection
I am facing itching in my legs Back joint,under arm,thighs,etc I also follow all the precaution like loose and cotton cloth and etc I also use candid soap and cream but still something I again feel itchy and I started scratch them. Could you please tell me is it fungal infection or ringworm and what precaution or medicine I need to take? Please assist.

The pictures you have uploaded doesn't seem to be of fungal. Do you have allergic rhinitis or bronchial asthma. It seems to be adult atopy. Kindly video consult for proper history and management.