Skin glow regain in Face

I was smoked for 6 years and quit smoking. Until smoking I don't have any black spots in cheeks and nose. But after quitting the cigarette, I got black dots, rashes in nose and cheeks. I do regular cardio exercise and don't know how to regain the face glow and get rid of black spots like scar.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin glow regain in Face

Black spots could mean many things. I assume what you mean is probably post acne pigmentation or post inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q Switched Nd YAG laser can also be available. Quitting smoking was a good step towards building your health and it could be a coincidence, don't get confused and relate it to smoking. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala  Dermatologist