Skin fungal infection
Itching in buttock area. And recently itching started on forehead too and also just below the backside of hair. Previously also I had these symptoms on buttock and groin area and my doctor had medicated me Ketoconazole cream and Beclomethasone dipropuonate cream and they worked too. But the infection has started again.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Kindly meet a Dermatologist near you for diagnosis and treatment plans. Similar presentation can be seen in many skin diseases and can be diagnosed during a consultation. OTC anti-allergic medications may be useful till then. Your condition needs a physical examination to merit precise recommendations.