Skin darkness

My skin is getting darker day by day and I cannot take it anymore please suggest me a good cream that can reduce the marks and lighten my skin tone. Thank you soo much doctors (: please help me.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Based on your description, it appears that you have facial melanosis. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a retinol based night cream and a vitamin C based lotion. Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens. You may benefit from usage of a Laser device i.e. Q- switched N d YAG. Internal health needs to be fixed based on blood chemistry reports. Its also important to prevent their relapse once you have got it cured.