Skin darkness
Hi My underarms are very dark how can I lighten what treatment or ointments are available? One more question can we apply coconut oil as moisturizer does this can lead to the dark sceeen,?

It can be improved with specific medicine.  Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Depending on how dark they are u can use certain creams or even go for LASER .. coconut oil can be used as a moisturiser but you should use one according to ur skin type and along with agents that address problems of your skin. For a detailed assessment take online consultation