Skin darkening

My skin is getting dark with every passing day. Especially my hands and feet area. I even have started getting blackheads and whitehead on my face. And dark patches on my chin just below the lips and at the sides of my nose.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin darkening

Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Face, hands and feet are the most exposed parts of the body and thus prone to get tanned due to sunlight. Please cover these areas when you step out of house and also use SPF 30+ sunscreen to avoid further darkening. Blackheads and whiteheads are first step of acne. Without treatment they may process to form red and pus filled boils. Please consult a qualified dermatologist for thorough examination and treatment. Darkening around mouth area could be due to vitamin deficiency or post inflammatory hyperpigmentation due to various causes. Avoid self medication and get help from specialist. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.