Skin color getting black

For my father skin color getting black below the knee.pls suggest best doctor and pls let us know what could be the problem.
views-icons 51 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi It's difficult to comment what problem your father is having without examining him. Please visit a nearby qualified dermatologist for the same.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?