Skin color change

My skin color is changing from fair to dark on entire body.Tan is not the main reason as my inner body tone is also turing darker day by day.Can you please tell me what could be the problem
views-icons 79 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited information and tells nothing about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. Medical reasons for such tanning has to be ruled out.
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing and cover as much as possible. Usage of a cap or hat and umbrella is encouraged
Dr. Anshul Jain
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Nagpur
Hi. Greetings, If whole of your body color is becoming darker, then it's some systemic disease like hypothyroid, addison's ds or PCOS. Do visit a dermatologist near you for correct diagnosis and treatment. Regards, Dr.Anshul Jain, Nagpur.
Visit a qualified dermatologist near you.
Avoid self medication