I wish to know why my face color is darker than my fair body color.? If it is because of Sun damage, What can be done to recover back the body color in face?? Is it possible ?
I have tried Cosmelan Treatment two years ago. Skin Color improved after this process, but now, it is again darkened.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
STOP USING COSMELAN / OTHER OVER THE COUNTER FAIRNESS CREAMS WITHOUT GUIDANCE OF THE DERMATOLOGIST. We are not here to promote fairness but to help you restore your natural colour and a more uniform colour.
The following would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure - on all exposed parts
2. Daily bed time use of Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots.
3. wear full arm clothing and avoid direct sun-light exposure
4. Evaluation by dermatologist for other causes of pigmentation and need for chemical Peel and micro dermabrasion - this will indeed help.
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.