Skin care routine .
I have sensitive acne prone skin.Please suggest me my daily skin care routine for morning afternoon and night.in proper sequence.right now the products I use is a cleanser, oil free moisturizer,sunscreen, acne ointment.but I don't know the sequence on how to use them. Sometimes I over use them which cause breakouts.

Dr. Srinivas C
Ideally use cetaphil cleansers for wash . Morning use sunscreens before heading out and then apply compact or talc. Evening you can once again wash and apply moisturizer before going to bed. Acne treatment is unnecessary if there aren't any pimples.