Skin blackness
Some of themajor areas of my skin getting blacked mainly face and neck, stomach area and back while chest and legs are fairer.it looks worse. And it is not getting better as i have tried lots of things like hot bath .scrubbing, facials. But thatis making skin dead . I want proper solution. If some lotions or oils may help .please recommend any soap also as one of soaps named adclean helped my friend's same problem. But couldn't have found that soap.

Use sunban lotion twice daily... please send photos for accurate diagnosis and treatment.