Skin Allergy
In my hand fingers and thumb white bubble inside the skin has formed. Like blisters. And it's very icchy I am not able to get what is that and hoe to cure it.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Could you send pictures of it on private follow up chat. This may be pompholyx however may beer tough to comment without examining it. You'll need a mild topical corticosteroid ointment on prescription by the dermatologist. Also try to look for any trigger - like if touching detergent or chemical caused it. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore