Skin Allergy

In my hand fingers and thumb white bubble inside the skin has formed. Like blisters. And it's very icchy I am not able to get what is that and hoe to cure it.
views-icons 66 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin Allergy

doctor profile image
Hi. Greetings. Could you send pictures of it on private follow up chat. This may be pompholyx however may beer tough to comment without examining it. You'll need a mild topical corticosteroid ointment on prescription by the dermatologist. Also try to look for any trigger - like if touching detergent or chemical caused it. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?