Skin allergie

What type of diet should I follow and what type of food can I eat ,can I take juices ,and non veg ???
views-icons 26 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, what type of skin allergy you are having?? Is it contact dermatitis (usually localized), if due to food allergy it will be generalized. And it is not possible to advice without knowing cause. Please get back with details or please consult dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?