Skin acne,dark complexion

I have skin acne nd dark complexion. Always I find a pimple on my face. I don't know what to do. Dark circles under my eye makes me feel uncomfortable. I want my skin to glow and fair complexion as many people have. As I am preparing for a management course I need to look good to my customers. Once I had fair colour but doing thinhs outside made my colour look dull. Doctor please help I need your help.

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin acne,dark complexion

Dr. Devesh Singh Lucknow | Dermatologist
As of your query 3 things you want to address pimple.complexion.under eye circle. I suggest u to adress 1 at a time that is acne first. Because multiple creams can not be applied on same surface.clean your face properly dont apply cosmetics. Consult Dermatologist near u. He will screan u and advise you the appropiate drugs acording to your weight and etc.
There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. Dark circles around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. See a Dermatologist who will recommend a product for reducing pufiness and darkness and the correct method to use it, it should be dabbed and not rub. He may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.