Size problem in testicle.
Sir/mam, I noticed a size difference of my testicle two weeks back and I am worried. Is there any problem. Do I need to visit a doctor or elsewhere what I need to do for it ....kindly suggest.... Regards
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neil N Trivedi
Urologist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
You need to consult a urologist.who will examine and guide you accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?