Sitting & tooth related
My baby is on his 9 th month . He flips towards both the sides & lay on his stomach . He s still not trying to sit on his own & haven't got his bunny teeth yet. I know that it varies from baby to baby & can take upto 1.5 yrs for the teeth.is it fine ? Seems he s too slow. He weighs 6.9 kgs

Dr. B. M. Lava
Pediatrician 34 yrs exp Bangalore

Sir, Your baby needs to be examined for proper advice. You need to furnish details of delivery, events in 1st week of life. Your baby's development falls in the normal range. Regarding weight, they should put on weight, each month, Which will be assessed by pediatrician.