Baby sitting
Hello, my baby boy is 9 months 3 weeks old but still he is crawling on his stomach but not trying to sit... Baby of his age is sitting on its own..i don't know what to do... Can u help me out

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Normally by this age, the child should start sitting with support. But for the cause of this, i would suggest you consult a paediatrician in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rewati Govindrajan
Pediatrician 30 yrs exp Pune
Normally babies start sitting by 9 months of age but sometimes this may be delayed due to some reason like birth asphyxia  over weight and multiple other reasons child requires detailed birth history evaluation of his growth and development etc consult ur pediatrician. If everything is normal he will achieve his milestones. It should not be a cause for worry
Consult ur pediatrician