Sinusitis problem

Hi doctor, For past 5 months I'm suffering runny nose and as well as blocked nose through out the whole day and couldn't do my work eyes r itching its very irritating. I consulted an ENT she prescribed Allegra 120mg and gave nose spray and ortinoz nasal drops and told me to take for an month but I didn't get recover so suggested me for an surgery .. I went to another ENT for second opinion he told no need for surgery but need to take medication for long period and gave me nasal spray and Xyzal M my problem is still I'm facing the pblm but now not that much but it's really irritating always runny nose and blocked nasal there is any solution for this?

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

It seems that you are suffering from allergic rhinitis which should be treated medically. Besides you may have  another problem such as deviated septum which is causing persisting nasal obstruction. The first condition(allergic rhinitis) should be treated for a long period, maybe lifelong. Where as the obstruction may be relieved by surgery.
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad
You seem to be having nasal allergy and also nasal obstructions. Nasal blocks can be relieved with surgery but allergy has to be tackled with immune therapy.