Sinusitis body pain
First of all my left ear got plugged, I was hearing some sound and was not able to hear clearly. It felt like there is something inside ear . Afterwards I started getting pressure\tightness at throat moving downwards to chest then pressure moved to face. Sinus got inflammed. Had an x-ray which showed maxillary sinusitis. Then I got dizziness,tingling in body, internal tremors , numbness in hand and legs , pin and needles in hand and legs , leg heaviess, joint and muscle pain back pain .Now face pressure at sinua area nose pressure nassal congestion throat tightness. Some symptoms have gone while other are still there. My blood report along with aec showed mild eosinophillic within normal TLC.

Drink plenty of fluids, such as water or juice. This will help dilute mucous secretions and promote drainage. Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating. Drinking alcohol can also worsen the swelling of the lining of the sinuses and nose. Moisten your sinus cavities. Drape a towel over your head as you breathe in the vapor from a bowl of hot water. Keep the vapor directed toward your face. Or take a hot shower, breathing in the warm, moist air. This will help ease pain and help mucus drain. Apply warm compresses to your face. Place warm, damp towels around your nose, cheeks and eyes to ease facial pain...Consult nearest ent specialist they will do the needful.