Ringing in the ear

One of my cousin is hearing unrelated sounds in the hear. Sound like someone is blabbering on the ears.  Is there any medication available for the same.
views-icons 145 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, it is Tinnitus. Tinnitus is noise or ringing in the ears. A common problem, tinnitus affects about 1 in 5 people. Tinnitus isn't a condition itself — it's a symptom of an underlying condition, such as age-related hearing loss, ear injury or a circulatory system disorder. Treating an identified underlying cause helps. Other treatments reduce or mask the noise, making tinnitus less noticeable. Kindly consult ENT surgeon.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?