Buzzing sound in ear
I sometimes feel this buzzing sound like drums in my ears,  frequency same as that of pulse. It started maybe 5 years ago. But as it   happen's  very rarely so I ignored. Please suggest me if this is something serious ,  and what precautions should I take ? Thanks

hello there. what you are experiencing is called tinnitus.. the causes of it can range from vitamin b12 deficiency, noise induced hearing loss, taking too many ototoxic drugs, miner's disease, etc. you need to get evaluated properly. so suggest you to visit a ENT Specialist he will get a audiogram and some other tests done and come to a conclusion. regards, Dr Anil Jain

hi,it's called tinnitus .its a symptom not a disease. It can be subjective r objective. pulsatile buzzing may be due to altered blood flow in ear.see if it increases in frequency consult ENT doc .