Shoulder pain
I am having pain in my both shoulder joints and right hip joint for no specific reason. I have consulted local doctor and taking medicines. My shoulder and hip feels week with mild but constant pain. And when I move it produces clicking noise. My doctor says to take medicines and do some simple exercise. But it's been 15 days. I am seeing no change. I am afraid that this is some kind of arthritis. This doctor did not suggested any x-ray or MRI. Shall I continue going to him. Or consult different doctor.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...joint pains involving shoulder and hip could be due to several reasons like osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, ligament injury, fever associated. Any associated symptoms like morning stiffness, reddness over the joints, increase in pain on movements, fever, sore throat, will have to be looked into. It will detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a nearby orthopedic for further evaluation.