Shoulder Pain
Hello..I was picking up heavy weight in gym and while picking up weight(dumbbell) the weight went back and my shoulder gave 3 click sounds, now its paining and I am unable to move my hand above shoulder level. Please can you advise whom should I contact and what would have happened?

Hello there. I can understand your concern, You could have had a sprain. Kindly apply a ice pack, you can take a tab. Zerodol-p twice a day after dood and consult a orthopedician in person regarding this. Also, you have to be very careful. Lifing great amounts of weight will not bring out the muscles in one day. It requires technique. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Contact an Ortho doctor Also Take Tab Voveran 75 mg twice daily after meals Volini gel thrice daily local application