Shoulder,neck & back pain

Pain in right shoulder joint(from one year) . And Pain from right neck and it continues to last two fingers of the right hand and Pain in upper right back below the big bone(from the past six months). Took medicines nearly 6 months as prescribed by orthopedic and recently consulting neurologist and taking medicines as he prescribed. Still suffering and effecting both my professional and personal life. Please advise. (I am a working professional and sits in front of the computer nearly 8 hours a day with breaks.) please advise the treatment. Will the physiotherapy cure my problem?

Doctor Answers (1) on Shoulder,neck & back pain

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran Chennai | Neurosurgeon
Neck pain which is radiating to arms mainly due to neurological reasons..due to profession, travel etc neck bones and discs will go for wear and tear will start compressing nerves which is starting from the neck and goes to your arm.. It needs complete neurological evaluation and imaging for the diagnosis and treatment.. Consult a neurosurgeon or upload all your treatment details in the private consultation area..I will guide you in a proper way to get cured from this illness