Cold Sensation shoulder
Since yesterday night, I have been having a cold sensation in my right shoulder. It is like someone is blowing very cold AC air on my shoulders. I twisted myself and exerted my shoulder yesterday while trying to adjust my car seat's headrest and sat through a 2 hour movie after that. Apart from this, I have no pain, no difficulty moving my arm or any redness or swelling. What should I do about this?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. It could be a muscular spasm. as of now, you can apply a diclogel over the area and take a tablet zerodol TH8 twice a day after food for 2 days. it should reduce, if it doesn't, then you need to consult a orthopaedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.