Shoulder joint pain
Hi I am getting pain on left shoulder joint and tried using volini spray couldnt find bettet results Can some suggest a solution

Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedist 14 yrs exp Chennai

There are many causes of shoulder pain at your age. You need to visit an ortho surgeon who can examine the shoulder and order xrays or MRI as necessary to arrive at a diagnosis. Only then can treatment be initiated. Good luck!
Dr. Jay R Gupta (PT)
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
You have to go through proper physiotherapy assessment.on basic of that it will give the clinical diagnosis from your clinical and functional impairments.the plan of care and rehabilitation of your shoulder for improving independency and quality of life. Consult me.. take care.