Shoulder dislocation
A few days earlier while lifting weights I heard a sound from my shoulder and felt that there is a tear of some kind. What should I do. How can I know whether it is a dislocated shoulder?

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Consult an orthopaedician.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. If there was aby dislocation of your shoulder, you would be crying in agony and wouldnt be post this question on this platform. Its definately not disclocation of shoulder. It was probably just a click nothing major. If you are still un convinced, then you can consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr Agam Gargiya
Pain Management Specialist Ahmedabad
Shoulder dislocation is very painful, to know what actually has happened,visit a specialist and get an MRI of shoulder done