Shoulder and back pain
I've severe pain in my left shoulder and back for last couple of days. It feels more like muscular pain. Should I visit an orthopedic or someone else?
107 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A Mohan Krishna
Orthopedist 13 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hi thanks for the query. From the complaints you had described it is better to get opinion from orthopedician. he might initially prescribe you anti inflammatories and muscle relaxants. if not settling he may investigate you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?