Shoulder & tennis elbow
Sir/mam...I started playing badminton for last three months suddenly i got severe pain in my tennis elbow and shoulder... unbearable pain not able to lift small things...planned to consult ortho pls suggest...also i would like to add that iam traveling 54kms daily in my bike to my office...

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Tennis elbow is your diagnosis and your diagnosis may not be the right one. I think you should just go ahead and consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  As of now you can take tab. Zerodol-p once or twice a day after food for pain management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hello.... Have nutritious food.. Badminton is exercise for arm.. If you play it aggressively tendons may tear because of overstretch.. So play a simple game for few days.. Don't be professional. Of pain is severe take rest for few days.. Let pain subside and then resume....