Should i work out
I am thinking to join gym. I have pain in my penis n left testicle n also left leg. Should i got to gym. Or i should consult urologist first. If consult first den can i go to gym during treatment or during taking medicines. Plz help.
97 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der its better to consult urologist and surgeon and follow der instructions ....bettr to avoid work out during treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.