Penis n stomach
It has been few months I have been experiencing that my foreskin is not getting hard to get pulled easily n Penis is not getting hard Even my nerves r misplaced i'dk how but I feel it infact I m sure something like that is happened Also I get weird pain in my stomach n chest Like when one is hit at testicles 😕plz help me 🙏

Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
You may be having phimosis for which you need to see a Urologist. Pain Abdomen complaint can't be explained by this. When you see the Urologist he will help you figure that out as well