Shortness of breath
Hi doctor, Today morning and afternoon I had below symptoms 1) little bit shortness of breath 2) intermittent pain at left armpit and around area Today evening I went for walking around 4km. After that I feel good. Not that much shortness of breath. What might be the issue? Medical history: 1) I was covid recovered 3 months back. Medicins used: fabiflu, dolo and multivitamins 2) I have gastric problem as well, which got increased after covid. Currently using suloxid o for that

It is because of gastritis only

Shortness of breath, disappearing means it is not related with lung disease. May be Apd. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.
Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
Hi. I understand your concern s. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same
What Hrct score or chest xray? Ru doing breathing exercises?
Do online consultation for further evaluation and treatment