Short of breath
Whenever i eat lunch and diner my short of breath Started. And it's Stay to next day . But when i awake up in morning There is no breath problem . I'm facing this problem from a year. No doctor still cant Digonised the problem . I'm 25 year old . Which doctor should i consult and what should i do. Please help me to getting out of this. It's Getting serious day by day.

Hi. I understand your concern. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigation. Consult a pulmonologist for the same at the earliest

+115
Chat with a doctor
Hi For your age it may be due to over weight or anxiety. So I need more history Consult a pulmonologist in person