Short height
I have short height. It is only 5'2. I want to grow more height. As my dad is 5'11 n my mom is 5'7 Is there any way to be taller at least 1-2 inches. Except surgical ways thanks

Hello....... your height depends on average height of your parents.. Once maturation occurs growing end of bones fuses and one cannot grow further after that age...so growth cessate usually at the age of 18.you must learn to live with fact.. Don't try medication for growth they won't work. Cycling, swimming, skipping, stretching exercise may help you.. Do it in the early morning.. Have protenaceous food items...