Short height
Hey..my height is 4.5 and i'am 19 years old..please suggest how can I increase my height? As well as I've history of stones in kidney and pain occurs anytime anywhere. Will joining gym help me or no? Please suggest?

Dr. G P Dureja
Spine and Pain Specialist 35 yrs exp Delhi
Height is genetically determined. No,  going to the gym will not help at all. Neither will any medicines help. Anyone who claims that some medicine will help you increase your height is probably fooling you.
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedist 32 yrs exp Delhi
Height is genetically determined and gym or other measures will not help. You only have surgical options available.