cardiologist-icon
Shock in heart
Hello, I am harsh. I've been experiencing shock in my heart while I'm breathing for about 2-3 sec, rarely. May I know what is the problem please.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  A sharp pain like this when you breathe deeply and which seems to decrease when you hold your breath could be pleurisy. We need to examine you to be sure and for appropriate treatment.  I would suggest you consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.