Shin Splints
I think I got shin splints and then took 6 weeks off. I started running a week ago and a done a few runs since and my legs have started hurting again. I am wondering whether it was actually shin splint and something worse.

1. Do adequate stretch for anterior leg muscles/shin muscles. 2. Chose a right shoe, start running practice with old shoe : not new one. 3. Be cool and meet Orthopaedic to do check x ray. Usually serious problems give pain in rest too. 4. Meet a physiotherapist to treat existing muscles imbalance.