She is getting.recurrent.
My daughter she s suffering from cold n cough and also getting fever also specially in nights from past 5 days

Dr. Kalpesh Onkar Patil
Pediatrician 12 yrs exp Pune

Hi in children cough and cold may be due to allergic rhinitis commonly encountered during seasonal variation but as you mentioned it is presenting with fever there may be possibility of superadded infection for which baby should get evaluated clinical and examine also may require chest X Ray for radiological evaluation before prescribing any medicines so I would like to suggest you to see a pediatrician nearby.regards