Sexual willingness

From the last few month , I am facing severe deficiency of sexual willingness .I am not getting any eagerness of getting involve in sex .It is almost 4 month running without any intercourse with my wife which create lots of problem in family . But earlier it was not like that , previously duration between sex around 2-3 week . and now its become a 2 month .I need suggestion in this topic .What will be best medicine and practice help me to recover asap.
views-icons 45 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
Urologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
I think you need to consult an andrologist as soon as possible before it is too late. Take your wife also and consult the doctor it will be helpful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?