Increase of sexual time.
When I Going to Bed for Sex , Sexual time does not lengthy , it becomes 5-7min. I am so unhappy for this .So what Can I do ?

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

You can take Tab Megalis 10 mg after dinner once in a week for 1 month. Then stop medicine and see.. if problem persists consult a sexologist.
Hi, normal sexual time is generally 8 to 10 minutes. Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...